Monday, October 26, 2009

Negativity and Anger

I am a negative person, I will be the first to admit that. I will also admit that I'm not a happy person. But when I complain about something that has angered me or whatever, 98% of the time its something OUT OF MY CONTROL. For example, there has been a lot of trash talk and lying when it comes to me. OUT OF MY CONTROL. I can't stop it. And even though there is nothing I can do about it it doesn't mean I have to like it or even just sit back and accept it. I will get angry. I won't be happy. Anger is a natural emotion. If you're able to just move on then more power to you. But I'M not you. We're not the same. I'm sure there are plenty of things you do that I feel is stupid, or tiring, not necessary, annoying, whatever, but if that's how you deal then who am I to say anything about it? I can't expect people to feel the same as me, think the same way, cope the same, act the same. Anything. I'm open minded enough to know everyone deals differently and NOT complain or think twice about how they go about doing it. I've also leaned not to say things to the extreme like "She ALWAYS does this" or "He NEVER says that" because always and never are generally not accurate. I'm not ALWAYS negative, probably more than most people but it's not something I'm always going on about. I'm also not ALWAYS mad. If that were true you would hear NOTHING from be but pure anger and negativity.

Yes there is a lot of complaints from me on MY BLOG but its because its MY BLOG and I use it to VENT. If you don't like it LEAVE. But if you look at something I'm on on a daily basis that has daily updates you will notice that LESS THAN HALF of them are negative or angry. Less than a quarter actually. But whatever. Keep thinking negatively of me and judge me. Do whatever you want because I know how I really am, those who I care about most know who I truly am and that's all that matters.

No comments: