Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Do people not pay attention?

I don't know what it is about people but whenever I'm on a site to ask a question about something, they may or may not answer what I'm asking but making comments that SHOW they didn't read everything I was saying. It's so frustrating! Because it's like they're telling me to do something that I didn't already think of! But I just stated that if I were able to do it I would! What is it about people? I mean this never fails! I guess I do it to myself because I still go on these stupid sites...ugh...yeah I should stop....


An example of what I'm talking about would be, if someone were to read this and comment "well maybe you shouldn't go on those sites anymore" since I basically made a mention of that in the last sentence...


yeah...whatever

No comments: