Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's just one thing after another

It amazes me how you can be going through so many negative things all at once that you're stressed and maybe even depressed out of your mind for what may seem like forever, then finally a glimpse of hope appears. Things seem to be getting better and the feeling of stress is replaced with the feeling of relief. Then all of a sudden everything changes once again. Not only are you back to where you started, but its worse than before and you just can't believe how things manage to constantly go wrong.


With all the things I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis, I'm surprised I haven't done certain things so many others do in these types of situations. I guess it's because I know doing those things won't make anything better. That's logic for you.


What good is logic when you're miserable though.

No comments: