Monday, January 26, 2009

Going backwards

The feeling of hopefulness and happiness I think is officially gone. I'm so frustrated right now with EVERYTHING! I feel exactly like I did a few years ago. It's like I'm going backwards and I just want to scream....

I know this could just be a minor setback, but with how everything goes for ME I really doubt its only temporary. I don't expect life to be perfect, although that would be nice. I just wish I could be HAPPY for a longer period of time, or at the very least be able to deal better. Some people think I'm strong emotionally, but really, it's only because of how much I keep in.

I can't even verbalize how I'm feeling right now, or everything that is getting to me. I feel like I'm going to explode with everything I'm keeping in. I'm depressed, I'm angry, I'm stressed, I'm anxious, I'm panicky, I'm frustrated, I feel like a waste of space, I'm feeling basically every negative feeling known to man. OK maybe not EVERY negative feeling...but you get what I'm trying to say...

No comments: