Thursday, December 4, 2008

The introduction

I'm not the blogging type, but ever since I joined a blogging community for my wedding I've developed a stronger interest in it. So here I am deepening myself in the blogging world.

Well let me introduce myself a little more in depth than what I already have on my page. I'm 22 and engaged to my wonderful boyfriend of over 4 years. He and I have known each other practically our entire lives. Its a difficult story to explain and I'm not really sure if I should say we have known each other forever or not. So I'll just leave it at that.

I'm an only child and a mixture of both Japanese and Mexican, but completely Americanized. Born in Southern California and lived in the same city all of my life.

I'm really just one of the guys and I'm treated as such by my friends since they are all basically guys. As you can see by my title, I'm not your typical girl. I'm not a complete tomboy because I do have some girly traits, but I'm far from a girly girl. I'm fairly low maintenance and don't get easily offended. I'm shy but do break out of that once I get to know someone better. I have no problem standing up for myself or those I care about. I'm not big on trends. I was never a people pleaser or a victim to peer pressure. At first glance I don't seem different from others, but once you take the time to know me I really stand out from the crowd.

I'm sure if anyone is reading this they're probably bored by now so I'll stop talking about myself and hopefully have interesting things to post in the future.

No comments: